General style changes have been made in an attempt to make information easier to read and be more visually appealing.
It is now possible to browse as a character.
- Start browsing by visiting a character profile, and clicking the 'Browse as this character' button.
- Browsing as a character will highlight various items throughout the site.
- Owned minions/mounts will be highlighted in green.
- Minions/mounts not owned will be highlighted in red.
- Your character will be highlighted in green on any list that includes character avatars.
Minion interactions info has been added.
- Minion pages will list all interactions specific to that minion. Generic interactions such as /handover causing independent minions to move to you are not included on individual minion pages.
- A complete list of interactions (including generic interactions) are listed on the new Interactions page.
Site Sponsors and Contributors are marked by special Avatar border colors:
- Site Admins are Orange.
- Sponsors are Gold.
- Contributors are Purple.
Tooltips have been added.
- Tooltips show up on minion/mount icons.
- Tooltips show up on character avatars.
- Tooltips show up on text with a dotted underline.
Character syncing has been adjusted.
- Profiles may be synced to the Lodestone every 48 hours.
- The auto-sync will sync characters to the Lodestone every 2 weeks.
- Sponsors may manually sync every 12 hours, and are auto-synced 48 hours ater their last sync.
Expanded character info has been added.
- Character profiles now display: race, clan, nameday, guardian, city and grand company info.
- Checking ownership statistics by world has been temporarily removed in anticipation of an update to that feature.
- Characters with the same name on the same server may not sync correctly. In the event that the incorrect character is pulled, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
comments powered by Disqus