General style changes have been made in an attempt to make information easier to read and be more visually appealing.
Free Companies have been implemented.
- Free Company profiles can be accessed by the following methods:
- Click on the FC Name under a character profile.
- Click on an FC Tag that appears next to a character name in a table view.
- Profiles will display all members of an FC with the following data:
- Their name, FC rank, number of minions/mounts owned, total number of both minions and mounts and when they were last synced to the Menagerie.
- Names, Ranks, Minions, Mounts, Totals and Last Synced can be sorted.
- Character not synced will display, but have no data.
- Profiles contain a dropdown menu that allows you to select an item and highlight which members own that item.
- Ownership rates for the FC can be viewed as well (similar to the 'Statistics' page).
- FC tags have been added to character names on the Rankings and the Contribute pages.
- If an FC is not yet synced, the tag displays as: «???»
- FCs are synced when profiles are viewed or when unknown FCs are encountered during the Auto Sync.
The Auto Sync feature has been expanded.
- By implementing an updated Lodestone API, more characters can now be parsed. The Auto Sync will now sync up to 80 characters every 5 minutes. Improved from 15 characters/5 minutes.
- A 'Pending' queue has been implemented.
- Characters in FCs who have never been synced will be added to the queue when first encountered. The Auto Sync will add these characters to the database when their turn arrives. It is possible to open their profiles to sync their data before the Auto Sync occurs.
The Statistics Page has been improved.
- It is possible to select which world's stats you wish to view. This updates instantly.
- Minions and Mounts have been split into seperate views.
- A Global Census of all worlds can now be viewed.
- The Census shows each world's number of hunters, minions owned, mounts owned and total owned.
- Future improvements and features are planned for the Statistics page. Please look forward to it.
- Large numbers now display with commas.
- Certain under-the-hood coding changes to enhance or speed up site performance.
- Characters with the same name on the same server may not sync correctly. In the event that the incorrect character is pulled, please contact email@example.com
comments powered by Disqus